Ultraviolet Light Disinfection Sterilizers
Unlike traditional disinfection methods (i.e. Chlorination), ultraviolet disinfection sterilizers impart no residual chemicals into your drinking water. The most effective bacteria removal process available today is to use ultraviolet light (UV) disinfection to clean your water. In addition to bacteria removal - E.coli, virus, algae, mold and others - the Aggressive Water Technologies ultraviolet sterilizers are effective against protozoan such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia Lamblia. Ultraviolet effectively destroys these harmful elements. It is a proven fact that ultraviolet rays destroy the carcinogenic micro-organisms in seconds, which prevents these harmful elements from further multiplying. The result is the most simple, cost effective way of treating your water!
- most effective disinfection method that produces bacteria-free water
- chemical free
- drinking water maintains its natural minerals
- 99.9999% destruction of bacteria,virus and protozoan cysts (giaria lamblia and cyrtosporidium)
- lamp change reminder timer that tells you when to replace ultraviolet lamp to maintain bacteria- free water
- stainless steel construction no corrosion
- ultraviolet lamps with ceramic bases for durability and long life
- minimal maintenance and low operating costs
Is your drinking water safe? Aggressive Water Technologies incorporates modern technology to solve a problem that's been around for ages. Bacteriological contamination can be present in all water supplies, especially rural areas or areas which are not treated with municipal water systems. It is recommended that no surface waters be consumed without adequate microbiological treatment, regardless of how the water is tested. Aggressive Water Technologies Ultraviolet Disinfection Sterilizers protect your family from harmful bacteria transferred through your water.